Do you want a Mr. Perfect look? Here’s what all you need to know from your hair care to those cuticles on your nails.
- The Facial Hair: This is a magical one that can greatly enhance or really hide your natural features. Moreover, different styling can give you a different get-up. For example, if you have a baby face, wearing a beard tells otherwise or if you have a big nose, keeping a full mustache can divert the focus on it. But make sure you keep your face look good with those facial hairs.
Trimming is one way to keep it short and attractive. Or else, if you want a long beard, trim up the ends so as to grow it health wise. About the mustache, its time to cut it if it grows over the upper lip.
- About the Skin: Always mask your face with a sunscreen lotion that has a light moisturizing Also, use a facial cleanser to wash your face every morning and night.
- Styling Your Hair: Grooming your ball hair is also a part of the gentleman look. Trimming up the sides along with back can help you with a clean cut. This is important if you are attending an important business deal or you are on a special date.
If long hair, shampoo it properly to strip off the oily look. Finally, brush out the tangles to avoid the wild appearance and doing so can keep your hair stay healthy and styled.
- Choosing a Scent: Using an aromatic perfume can always render a fresh feeling throughout the day especially during the hot months of the year. Spraying cologne on the wrists twice a day is also advisable.
- Clean your Nails: Cut your nails regularly and keep your hands and legs clean by using a cuticle removing tool.