Most of our grandparents and great-grandparents have crossed at least 75 years of age without any major diseases. However, since the time of our parents, the healthy age limit has been drastically reduced to 40-45 years. Even though our life expectancy is around 60-70 years, we live a life full of diseases for almost half our lives.
Have you wondered what causes this? The answer lies right in front of our eyes. Nothing on Earth is fresh and natural. Everything that nature has to offer is adulterated. Hence, it is up to the present generation to protect our future from the harmful effects of chemicals and pesticides.
A good initiative would be to start your own garden, be it small or big, and try maintaining greenery around you. Here are some tips on how you can maintain a garden using natural and homemade insecticides without killing our planet.
- Use oil sprays made from vegetable oil and a mild degradable soap solution. This will keep away insects such as mites, aphids, etc.
- Alternatively, you can use soap spray alone prepared from a gentle soap. This will keep away insects including mites, beetles, aphids, etc.
- You can also make a solution using the hot vegetables such as chilies, peppers, garlic, and jalapeno and spraying it on the plants to keep away insects.
- You can also make a solution using any citrus fruit, preferably oranges and mix it with a mild soap solution to keep away the soft-bodied
- Further, you can cook a natural insecticide from the dried chrysanthemum flowers by boiling it in water and then spraying it on insects once cooled. The chemical present in these called the pyrethrum is known to paralyze
- Another effective solution is to use Neem oil combined with a mild dishwashing soap.
- You can also make a decoction by allowing fresh tomato leaves to steep in a bowl of water and then spraying it on insects.
- You can also try sprinkling or dust diatomaceous earth on the plants to keep away insects.
For more ideas and professional guidance, check out the pest bird control Glasgow site. It is up to you now to make our planet a better and greener place to live.…