We have experienced wardrobe malfunction many times in our life, I am sure all of us will agree, how many times we tried to find the outfit we want to dress up and loo! It is not as good as new and there begins our plight to find that all we have is a heap of clothes we want to just vanish it out of our sight as soon as possible. Yes, Declutter is the word that comes to our mind as the New Year unfolds.
Top Tips to Declutter
- just empty the entire wardrobe and they take a deep breath to see the pile of clutter you have spent a fortune on, think that the space in your cupboard is precious and keep the clothes you will actually wear
- categorize the clothes, like old trench coats, blazers, underwear, socks, costumes, as it makes it easier to sort and then handle then think of disposing of them
- make a list of the items like the newest to the oldest in terms of size and ware to give it off or sell it and donate the amount to charity
- flea sale is very popular across social media, check it out at luxtime.su hence sorting the clothes from your wardrobe to choose the best at pre-loved sales
- the most unbearable stock we accumulate is shoes and lingerie, you have to be brutal and dispose of them, do not accumulate the stretched frumpy and torn underwear for goodness sake
- finalize your clothes, storing old and off-season clothes in tropical weather is just not done, keep the best and choicely clothes that will be used at least a couple of times in the closet
Using slimmer hangers are better than using the bulgy and space consuming hangers, recycle the old handbags that are the worst of the decluttering decision to take.