Real estate is male-dominated and therefore it becomes important that woman work harder to prove their mettle and worth. IT all begins with how you dress to work; your dress conveys your taste to your clients. Your physical appearance, dress, voice and the manner you conduct yourself will impress the client. Here are few tips on how to dress if you are in real estate.
- Dress in neutral colors: If you wear too flashy or bright colors then you will be dismissed as tacky, distracting and not serious. Always have charcoal, black, or navy-blue suit in your wardrobe. Slacks and pantsuits are also suitable for the job.
- Groom yourself well: It is crucial that you maintain yourself and keep your self-presentable at all time. Make sure your nails are manicured and your hair neatly did. Messy hair can ruin everything.
- Minimum Makeup: You are not advertising a brand when you take your clients for property sighting. Hence keep the makeup to bare essentials and tone down on the jewelry and lipstick. You can check out office accessories at luxtime.su.
- Well fitted clothes: Be wary of the skirt shapes and length. While your clothes must fit well, they must not be too tight or silhouetted. You might have to go from place to place hence wear clothes that are comfortable and creaseless.
- No skimpy clothes: Do not wear see-through blouses or low cut deep necked tops. You want the attention of your clients on the properties and not on you or your physical attributes. Always wear closed shoes and not open sandals as they are not considered professional.
- Well-fitting shoes: Ensure your shoes are well fitting and comfortable and do not attract undue attention to them. Even though stilettoes look good they might not be the best idea if you are going to be running around the whole day. Flats are the best for long days of standing.